fot

Re: [Fot] Reproduction Steering Racks

To: TR4 Tony <tr4.tony@virgin.net>, FOT List <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Reproduction Steering Racks
From: Chuck WATSON <clw2000@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 08:24:09 -0500
Serious stuff!  Is that the quick-ratio unit from Moss USA?  That one, they
claim, is a heavy duty unit designed for competition.  I have their unit for a
Spit/GT6 application and would like to figure out if the issues are universal.
If possible, please email or post some pics on the Facebook site so we can see
exactly the areas you have identified.  Thanks for the info Tony.

Thanks,

Chuck Watson

> From: tr4.tony@virgin.net
> Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 12:59:48 +0000
> To: fot@autox.team.net
> Subject: [Fot] Reproduction Steering Racks
>
> All
>
> I thought I'd give you all a heads up on my position with reproduction TR4
> steering racks made in Argentina and supplied by MOSS or via others.
>
> I have had another near lethal failure this weekend on the Rally of the
Tests,
> costing me a high placing and a class win as well as the car or worse.
People