fot

Re: [Fot] Reproduction Steering Racks

To: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Reproduction Steering Racks
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 20:38:56 -0500 (EST)
Cc: FOT List <fot@autox.team.net>
Hi - as a member of the "unwashed", it would be good to know what is so
"bad" about the quickracks out there. I've had one on my race car since
2007 and it works fine. No problems, knock wood. And a lot better than the
one I took out which had a problem with an inner tie rod end.

So, what's the deal. Is there more than anecdotal evidence that the quick
racks have issues or is this just an effort to drum support for a run of
racks from another supplier?

regards,
rml
Bob Lang              Triumph TR6!!            |  This space for rent
Former NER Solo Chair                          |
Voice:617-253-7438                             |  Cell: 339-927-4489
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive