fot

Re: [Fot] SU Rebuilder

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] SU Rebuilder
From: Jim Norlin <norlinengineering@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 11:20:42 -0800
References: <1211114747.4073493.1384228840971.JavaMail.root@sz0047a.emeryville.ca.mail.comcast.net> s=q20121106; t=1384284047; bh=no27yuSuWI/Gb6YaQnobZfoM3GNn08jpIZVQT1YNM20=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=ce/rntIV8j4KI76Zi8Y10M5yOh00sochSvnySNWSAYOu898toycIqIm3fsUYQ0CFV +Zv/hx35DvrHXNPwuTJHS2C0J2+O2uQua14PLocMs5INpQkxxszuOi3iw0UrA2ohdy FUkjgpyIszVeGYy9dAiRCTv8T2CHly6PIsnZDRcwEKgTRR6/UjlnhLgli0booaNwMK pd75DBQ4AxpzkoNZ4XSe5CIR3v7tjSobTExA8LlBzQIqHthXXb5ulpL0+KATDNUH0O iIJQ7ljst2mUDBBOgzhWEc1aE3GuY/ZCh5CHhmeNohNKT6PSyjqMWSgyDuvvL1kpKj NkcC2rS0DqJ2A==
Dave - You nailed it with respect to Ray Marty.  He's the only one in
his shop and he is detail oriented.  You will get back all the parts he
replaced along with a detailed list of the repairs he made and what he
found was wrong.  I've also had Ray rebuild my GT6 gearbox.

Jim