fot

Re: [Fot] The Bigger Picture

To: Bud R <levilevi@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] The Bigger Picture
From: Andy Packard <apackard68@att.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 09:30:37 -0800
Cc: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Our club in SF is healthy with nearly 100 members but we can lack in
geographic cohesion and we're aging as with all clubs of this type. This year
we're making a concerted effort to upgrade the technology utilized by the club
to promote inclusion, efficiency and presenting the best image of an active
club we can. The sad but true fact is that as current Triumph owners age,
there will be a large volume of ownership transfer in the coming years. When
this happens I expect younger people to be drawn to the fun affordability
Triumphs offer. If Triumph Travelers can have a great online presence with
social media and ecommerce capabilities developed, we should be able to
capture this crowd for membership.

I'm curious about what steps other clubs are taking along these lines.

Andy Packard
President, Triumph Travelers
Sent from my iPhone

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/levilevi@comcast.net