fot

Re: [Fot] Long tows to races and car/truck storage

To: Jim Gray <toodamnfunky@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Long tows to races and car/truck storage
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 14:45:22 -1000
Cc: 'Friends of Triumph' Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
A lot of tracks will permit you to store your rig either for free of for a
small fee. When I did the All Aluminum Tour I left the whole rig or
sometimes just the trailer and car at various tracks. Most tracks have some
kind of security. I left my rig at VIR, Road America, Watkins Glen, and
Mosport. Flew back from VIR, left the trailer at Road America and spent a week
in Chicago.

Its all pretty easy, you just talk to the track office and ask them what the
deal is. they all do it as far as I can tell, and I only paid once (VIR) and
that a small fee was for fenced storage.