fot

Re: [Fot] Long tows to races and car/truck storage

To: Jim Gray <toodamnfunky@comcast.net>, Bill Tobin <william.tobin31@verizon.net>, FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Long tows to races and car/truck storage
From: marty <trmarty@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 11:33:12 -0500
If anybody ever needs a drop off spot in Ohio I am about 1-1/2 hours north
east of Mid-Ohio, 30 minutes south west of Cleveland. 2 hours west of PittRace
(Beaver Run). I don't have the hacienda that Bill has but live in the country
and have a big fenced in safe back yard we could stash a rig for a bit.  Shop
with lift is available unless I have something taken apart resting on it.

Marty

> From: toodamnfunky@comcast.net
> To: william.tobin31@verizon.net; fot@autox.team.net
> Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 06:28:59 -0700
> Subject: Re: [Fot] Long tows to races and car/truck storage
>
> What a great response and some very kind offers and great ideas.
> I'm definitely going to expand my range over the next couple of seasons.
> Jim g

We