fot

[Fot] COTA and Autoweek...

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] COTA and Autoweek...
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 11:20:27 -0500 (EST)
Full-name: BillDentin
Amici...

I do not know if this has been brought up before, but the current issue of
Autoweek has an article quoting the prime mover, shaker, investor, etc., of
COTA and the issues they are facing maintaining a World Class circuit, and
doing so at a profit.  One item that caught my eye was that he mentioned the
great success of their 'vintage' event.  This comment did not surprise me,
because I know for a fact that 'vintage' is very financially productive for
major circuits, compared to the big name professional series, which are
expensive.

This being so...it is a damn'd shame we don't have more clout.

Bill Dentinger
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive