fot

[Fot] Good Week-end

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Good Week-end
From: "Walter Hollowell" <walt@hot-tr6.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 21:08:21 -0700
We had nice weather here in Albuquerque, New Mexico this past week-end. Low
50s. Spent the entire weekend in the garage my TR6 racecar installing a new
engine and

Transmission. Hoping for a few more horsepower and faster shifts in 2014.
Quality time. 2013 was good. Besides road racing with my local club,
SWMS.org, I SCCA autocrossed in FP

Along with one of my sons. He said that driving my TR6 was almost as cool as
playing Grand Theft Auto.

Here's Looking Forward To A Fast 2014.

Walt Hollowell

Abq., NM