fot

Re: [Fot] Heavy Duty Axles

To: Mike Munson <fasttrs@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Heavy Duty Axles
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 07:37:35 -0500 (EST)
Cc: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Hi,

Mike - this is exactly what I figured out last night... the D washer stuck
on the threads and just tweaking the nut a tad caused it to bite into the
threads and that sucker was LOCKED on there.

No harm done. Lesson learned.

Looking at getting another set of the later style axles as the goal is to
have two complete front suspension setups... "just in case". I already
have a set of the later-style Uncle Jack Axles and one is installed
already (which I did last night).

Things are looking up!

c ya (and thanks for all the replies),

rml
Bob Lang              Triumph TR6!!            |  This space for rent
Former NER Solo Chair                          |
Voice:617-253-7438                             |  Cell: 339-927-4489

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive