fot

Re: [Fot] Short Video Clip from last SUN

To: michael <mlcooknj@msn.com>, "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>, "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Short Video Clip from last SUN
From: John Hasty <jhasty@mhc-law.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 16:20:21 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Yea...Mike...I agree it is backwards from the way I remember it from old
motorcycle days.....

John H. Hasty | MULLEN HOLLAND & COOPER P.A.
Attorney at Law
301 South York Street  (zip: 28052)
P.O. Box 488
Gastonia, NC 28053-0488
Telephone: 704.864.6751 | Facsimile: 704.861.8394
JHasty@mhc-law.com | www.mhc-law.com