fot

[Fot] Rare Find.....Spitfire rear bootlid...NOS

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Rare Find.....Spitfire rear bootlid...NOS
From: REK46@aol.com
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 14:37:35 -0400 (EDT)
Full-name: REK46
While cleaning out my body parts storeage area,I found this treasure behind
 all the fiberglass stuff...It is a brand new original Stanpart replacement
part  #575787 bootlid,with re-inf.bracket #806831...It is in original
primer from  Triumph and has the Stanpart label still on it...It came from a
dealer back in  the 60's...If someone is doing a Major Pro Restoration  ,this
would be a perfect addition,and has the provenance too...There is no rust or
defects, like new except for surface dust.It has always been stored
indoors...I  could not find these listed anywhere in my catalogs,but did see an
NOS
one  from The Roadster Factory,in 2009, for $999...I'm open to serious
offers...Contact me off-list at _rek46@aol.com_ (mailto:rek46@aol.com)   for
pics or info..... Rick
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com