fot

[Fot] Front valence find

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Front valence find
From: REK46@aol.com
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 14:44:43 -0400 (EDT)
Full-name: REK46
Aside from the bootlid find, I also found a NOS(almost) front valence for
Mk. I,II,III Spitfire. It is in Trinumph "Stanpart" primer yet and shows
part  #811676 on it. The reason it is 'almost' NOS is that someone tried out a
bit of  spray paint on the frt side with a metallic brown paint,kind of
translucent and  not very thorough and was never installed. The paint looks
like
it would sand  off very easily,maybe evan come off with a solvent...Part is
in great shape,like  new,no damage ...Make an offer..... Rick
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive