fot

[Fot] Henry Adamson...

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Henry Adamson...
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 14:07:42 -0400
Full-name: BillDentin
Amici...

An hour or so ago, the VSCDA sent out a sad email announcing that Henry
Adamson, one of its founders and Past Presidents, has past away unexpectedly.
He was not an active racer, and his main claim to fame in recent years was
that of Event Announcer at VSCDA events.  A virtual walking Motorsports
Encyclopedia, he had no equal when it came to providing background data on
vintage race cars.

Henry had a dapper 'Sebastian Cabot' dress style, and used a walking stick
(which had a practical side because he was nearly blind, the result of
serious diabetes).

I am glad I enjoyed a nice, long visit with him at GRATTAN last month.  It
was a pleasure to have known him.  He will be missed.

Bill Dentinger
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive