fot

[Fot] Timing a TR6 for Webers

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Timing a TR6 for Webers
From: sherry robyn <sherryjimmy6116@att.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 16:25:18 -0700
I am trying to set the TOTAL timing on my 74 TR6.  The motor is stock
compression, mild cam, headers, electronic ignition, and triple dcoe 2 Webers.
It was an SCCA racer in the late 80s early 90s.  I added the triple Webers and
use it to autox and hillclimb.   The distributor is a 41306B.  I am not
interested in initial timing only total timing.  If nothing else, please tell
me your total timing and briefly describe your motor.  Anything from a stock
motor to full race motor are of interest but especially those with triple
Webers.

Thanks, Jim
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com