fot

[Fot] TR3 Inner wheel bearings

To: "FOT@autox.team.net FOT@autox.team.net" <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] TR3 Inner wheel bearings
From: Todd Redmond <alfetta95@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 13:00:04 -0400 (EDT)
Friends,

Building the front end of the TR3a and I'm having trouble putting the
inner wheel on the stub axle. B I've checked to make sure they weren't
going on cockeyed. B I've tried emery cloth and 400 sandpaper for what I
thought was a decent amount of time but still it won"t go on. B I've
emailed Ted at TSI because I purchased them from him, so I'm pretty sure
they are the right bearings. B Outer ones fit perfectly. B Is there a
little trick? B Do I continue to use the sandpaper?

Thanks for the help.
Todd
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com