fot

Re: [Fot] Anyone know this car or driver- 69 Spitfire

To: George Harmuth <harmug@us.ibm.com>, "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Anyone know this car or driver- 69 Spitfire
From: Tim Pettenati <tpettenati@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 07:54:17 -0700
Since no log book is available, it should at least have a identity number
stamped on the roll cage main hoop.  Usually on the left side bar near an
inspection hole.

Not sure who you plan to run with, but the front roll hoop is too low to pass
current SCCA rules.

Tim

On Tuesday, September 16, 2014 6:30 AM, George Harmuth <harmug@us.ibm.com>