fot

[Fot] US Vintage Nationals @ COTA

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] US Vintage Nationals @ COTA
From: "FoodDude" <dforeman@fooddude.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 09:25:44 -0500
Amici,

We are racing at this event Oct 8-12.  If you will be there, racing, crewing
or attending, please stop by our garage, #29 & 30, and say hello.

Robert MacKenzie will be racing his 62 Spit, and I will be in the #30, 1971
Porsche 914.  Fellow Amici Rick Parent is delivering his fresh build of my
new racing engine for my 64 Spit to COTA, but we will not have time to get
it installed in time for this one.

Speaking of Rick, current National Champion Pat Ryan will be racing his
black Spit.  Rick built his car, I know I am in good hands!

Cheers,

Dave Foreman

BRG #24 1964 Triumph Spitfire, FP (CVAR), EP (SVRA), HP (SCCA)

Yellow/Orange #30 1971 Porsche 914-4, EP (CVAR/SCCA), DP (SVRA), GT6 (PCA)

Green #22 1970 Triumph TR6 Team FOGHAT racer: WRL/CHUMP/Lemons
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive