fot

Re: [Fot] GT6 transmission

To: "'damys@charter.net'" <damys@charter.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] GT6 transmission
From: Diesel Performance Parts - Info <info@dieselperformanceparts.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 07:24:10 -0500
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: "'fot@autox.team.net'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Dave & Alex,

Taylor Race in Texas can set you up with a Quaife dog ring box that bolts in
and should last as long as you do. Ratios are available in anything you want
too.  More than 3400.00 but less than driving 8 hours to race and only making
one session.

Mark Craig
Diesel Performance Parts, INC.
411 Allied Drive