fot

Re: [Fot] Stromberg Carb tuning

To: jeffwhall@aol.com,jhasty@mhc-law.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Stromberg Carb tuning
From: jason@multivintage.com
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 01:58:29 +0000
Cc: fot-bounces@autox.team.net, Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
What kind of fuel pump? Check all the all the throttle and idle adjustments,
there is a certain sequence to setting up the idle and doing the initial setup
of several intermingling parts. Did your guy set that all up for the GT6? I
don't have the factory manual in front of me but there is all kinds of specific
turns out to start at like three turns out for one screw and theres all sorts
of sequences for setting various stuff that have to do with the throttle stop
screw? Did you follow that when you put them back on? Some stuff is done cold
and some is while hot and then you twist it in to a certain rpm. I'd try to do
that whole set procedure by the book. But perhaps you already did that? If not,
let me know if you need the guide..
Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T