fot

Re: [Fot] Stromberg Carb tuning

To: jeffwhall@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Stromberg Carb tuning
From: Jason Ostrowski <jason@multivintage.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 08:42:57 -0500
Cc: fot-bounces@autox.team.net, fot@autox.team.net
References: <1a04aec9.eeed0.1494f0240ad.Webtop.47@charter.net> <C22F4A3F0AA3EA488D30A42FC8A481763CD1C3F315@DIESEL-SERVER.dppi.local> <8D1C03E72B36F43-12EC-18596@webmail-vm187.sysops.aol.com> <544EBF9D.5070008@gmail.com> <20141027230138.789C72585281@autox.team.net> <CE95A90E-2A36-403F-95F3-14986E69525C@mhc-law.com> <8D1C06443C0204D-534-1CCBC@webmail-va148.sysops.aol.com> <824041650-1414461508-cardhu_decombobulator_blackberry.rim.net-1469587758-@b27.c3.bise6.blackberry> <8D1C0CB185A9AD2-15B4-1F6DB@webmail-va132.sysops.aol.com>
It would also be good to start with 2psi fuel pressure. Typically, a the
closer range is between 1 1/2 to 2 1/2. We run 2 psi and it is most likely
that 3 is too much.
good luck.
Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing