fot

Re: [Fot] Head Studs

To: Allen Washatko <awashatko@wi.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Head Studs
From: Mike Munson <fasttrs@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2014 18:22:43 -0600
Cc: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s2048; d=yahoo.com; b=WtADjIenrQTOUdkIwR8qM22pIHJutJMlxoLTCpYm2Igk6GteCQ6xaCLJlzL1xGBTancgY2YMAK/BZ9ge4DaHV6toX00TspBo8mzDnWnsZ85v7awhx4JWbXy9UiOodNyZRFvVgS3n06VM0extooWWTYlRAFr4w/mMdlPlkQAa33VgfoRm8DIdhYeQstVyL2LIGzsQ3RGekLXXUiaF3MFlYBYKT5DoicXEPZs4U9n6L8Xevae2RMkDkzs9FQvh5U/ZFU7DQ7SHTUuEv2JItie6v4TwtV9dQGZoT7MWX+WrvXr54NBW0jRs8azhLJcqf/nWCbsupDLjBEfV7MLCuITYpA==;
I've not had a single gasket failure with the Payen gaskets and I'm running
way more compression than that. If you are using Payen gaskets then I would
look at trueness of the block. I have been running the same arp studs for 10
years so I don't think that's it unless you got a bad batch.
I also machine the block down to eliminate the recess and use early model
gaskets.

Mike Munson
#28 EP TR6