fot

Re: [Fot] Head Studs

To: Rick Parent <rick.parent@att.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Head Studs
From: John Hasty <jhasty@mhc-law.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 03:50:55 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Cc: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Gosh.....sounds like my days of keeping our 250cc two stroke alive!

Sent from my iPhone

> On Nov 30, 2014, at 9:40 PM, "Rick Parent" <rick.parent@att.net> wrote:
>
> It's not stretched head studs. Your engine is most likely on the edge
concerning your jetting. I believe your deduction on the Fall event having
better air because of the cooler weather is correct. We had a crazy year
concerning weather changes. I always jet a little fat and we had trouble at 2
events this year, we didn't lose any motors but quite a few others did. I have
an air density gauge and a weather station, they both do the same thing and
are mandatory for keeping our engines safe.

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/rick.parent@att.net