fot

Re: [Fot] ...and another for the ranks-2nd needed

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] ...and another for the ranks-2nd needed
From: Brad Kahler via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 19:17:52 -0400

--047d7b5d50de51788c051261751e

I'll second this one :)

On Sat, Mar 28, 2015 at 6:20 PM, Spitfire Racing via Fot <fot@autox.team.net
> wrote:

> I would like to nominate Jeff Govert of Alexandria VA for membership in
> the league of the great unwashed! Jeff has crewed for me and Donny Sopp for
> some 20 plus years and has also had some time behind the wheel of my
> Spitfire and GT-6 at Shannonville, having undertaken two driving schools
> there we put on. No stranger to the Triumph Ghetto at multiple events he is
> already up on the learning curve. He is well versed with Spitfire
> preparation and is no stranger to last minute engine and transmission
> troubleshooting and overhauls in the wee hours or under fire.
>
> A number of factors kept Jeff from having a car in the past but this year
> the fates were in his favor and the universe in alignment with opened
> opportunities. He now has a Spitfire racer and also a well historied
> trailer formerly owned by no fewer than three FOT members. The trailer and
> Spitfire have undergone an overhaul and will debut at the J 500, then
> hopefully also at Mosport in June.
>
> Jeff will be attending the VRG driver school at Summit Point and will also
> be entered in the Jefferson 500 driving Spitfire green #12.
>

> Can I get a second please.
>

> Russ Moore
>
> Spitfire #49

--047d7b5d50de51788c051261751e

=3D"gmail_extra"><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote">On Sat, Mar 28, 2015 at 6:2=
0 PM, Spitfire Racing via Fot <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:fot@a=
utox.team.net" target=3D"_blank">fot@autox.team.net</a>&gt;</span> wrote:<b=
r><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:=
1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><div lang=3D"EN-US" link=3D"blue" vlink=3D=
"purple"><div><p class=3D"MsoNormal">I would like to nominate Jeff Govert o=
f Alexandria VA for membership in the league of the great unwashed! Jeff ha=
s crewed for me and Donny Sopp for some 20 plus years and has also had some=
 time behind the wheel of my Spitfire and GT-6 at Shannonville, having unde=
rtaken two driving schools there we put on. No stranger to the Triumph Ghet=
to at multiple events he is already up on the learning curve. He is well ve=
rsed with Spitfire preparation and is no stranger to last minute engine and=
 transmission troubleshooting and overhauls in the wee hours or under fire.=
m having a car in the past but this year the fates were in his favor and th=
e universe in alignment with opened opportunities. He now has a Spitfire ra=
cer and also a well historied trailer formerly owned by no fewer than three=
 FOT members. The trailer and Spitfire have undergone an overhaul and will =
p><p class=3D"MsoNormal">Jeff will be attending the VRG driver school at Su=
mmit Point and will also be entered in the Jefferson 500 driving Spitfire g=
/div><br>_______________________________________________<br>
ng.com</a><br>
//www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive"; target=3D"_blank">http://w=