fot

Re: [Fot] ...and another for the ranks-2nd needed

To: Spitfire Racing <Spitfire_Racing@twcny.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] ...and another for the ranks-2nd needed
From: "Barr, Scott via Fot" <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 23:20:35 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Cc: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>, 'Jeff Govert' <jgovert@gmail.com>
Third!  And a fourth for the trailer too, having been one of its three, now
four, FOT owners.

Scott

Scott Barr
McCarty Law LLP
(920) 257-2233

Spitfire Racing via Fot <fot@autox.team.net> wrote:

I would like to nominate Jeff Govert of Alexandria VA for membership in the
league of the great unwashed! Jeff has crewed for me and Donny Sopp for some 20
plus years and has also had some time behind the wheel of my Spitfire and GT-6
at Shannonville, having undertaken two driving schools there we put on. No
stranger to the Triumph Ghetto at multiple events he is already up on the
learning curve. He is well versed with Spitfire preparation and is no stranger
to last minute engine and transmission troubleshooting and overhauls in the wee
hours or under fire.
A number of factors kept Jeff from having a car in the past but this year the
fates were in his favor and the universe in alignment with opened
opportunities. He now has a Spitfire racer and also a well historied trailer
formerly owned by no fewer than three FOT members. The trailer and Spitfire
have undergone an overhaul and will debut at the J 500, then hopefully also at
Mosport in June.
Jeff will be attending the VRG driver school at Summit Point and will also be
entered in the Jefferson 500 driving Spitfire green #12.

Can I get a second please.

Russ Moore
Spitfire #49
fot@autox.team.net