fot

Re: [Fot] TR4 High speed driveline vibration

To: <malaboge@aol.com>, <toodamnfunky@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR4 High speed driveline vibration
From: "Bill Tobin" <william.tobin31@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 08:10:02 -0400
Cc: fot@autox.team.net

--===============5946440633800617227==
 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_05A1_01D0A80B.D8AA9930"

------=_NextPart_000_05A1_01D0A80B.D8AA9930
        charset="utf-8"

Clear as mud. That's basically what I did on my car when I put the =
Celica trans in.
Works fine.
Someone mentioned the exhaust system interference. Last year I did some =
work on the car and when I put the exhaust pipes back on, one was very =
close to the rear trans mount and gave a hellish hi-freq vibration. Ten =
minute fix and an oops!
Bill
  ----- Original Message -----=20