fot

Re: [Fot] tr3 clutch stuck

To: jaboruch@netzero.net, KENMUN@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] tr3 clutch stuck
From: billdentin@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 10:18:30 -0400
Cc: fot@autox.team.net

------=_Part_130621_446500128.1435241909990

Amici...

Fine details elude me right now, but seem's like Kas share a procedure for this
with me a long time ago and this happened to my TR3 in the paddock.  It was
something he had used from time to time when he was still handling the new
stock arriving in California from England.  I think it involved staging the car
against a brick/block or other sturdy wall, and then trying to work the drive
train free, using the wall to prevent catastrophe.  I never tried it, and quite
frankly it struck me as a bit scary...but let's face it...if it was something
Kas used...I am sure it worked.

I probably have the details bassackward, but maybe Kas will chime in.

Bill Dentinger.