fot

[Fot] Team.Net stuff

To: Friends of Triumph <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Team.Net stuff
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2015 18:55:22 -0600
The archives should be back on line, link below for those of you in real time
mode.

There may be a bit of progress is getting the domain team.net transferred to
me. That
will allow me to change some of the DNS stuff to improve DMARC, etc. message
handling.
If you don't understand that, don't worry. The end result will be fewer sites
that
chuck autox.team.net email into the dumpster.

My biggest concern at the moment, though, is making sure I get some decent
sleep in before
I start work at 4 am tomorrow. Fun.

mjb.

fot@autox.team.net