fot

Re: [Fot] Elkhart lake morning feature news

To: Jason Ostrowski <jason@multivintage.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Elkhart lake morning feature news
From: davehogye <dlhogye@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2015 19:20:03 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Thread-index: Q8B4iEPenWSJvtcsbFDRRcXxppzv3g== s=q20140121; t=1442776804; bh=hLDGxtdBfBoOyRkXbZpQu/5RtHA6yEWZuL3XMzJPzPA=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=V7neAukIk2WA59XLqRaeZ8VVFRDD8CGgoakvTpP967lAL7OQLPOLLL+AmPBmUnnKA mt8BpEd6jAH2pK5cGyIad48Dv46ftudYq2g7Apr9ltH2AZr8X7bAPOVIiNWWYC8ZXI xiSFrLCfdL5xL6S2qRBOgzKmX2nM4evDqfg3YCRmqgTB5pXwzwkToyh3XGe/gdLOSu s7vYPi7MMehBQndBeTaFktItwQvntFK4VyHvgF6mSHNnpNJT19oyIEpacu2/o5fq88 jd5lh3IWVpjTTbIXErDCGUs477v0bkZq0xoBc+htNmXNMvACA0ULk4w7eN1WAoqvGo As6+P2lNs7ZyA==

------=_Part_2593815_821870366.1442776803817

Thanks for sharing, Jason.

I enjoyed my first RA visit for the Kastner Cup tremendously...track and town.
I have to get back there.

I want to pick Jeff's brain about his fresh TR3. He seems faster than ever.
Very impressive.

Can't wait to see Tony's vids.

Dave H.