fot

Re: [Fot] Elkhart lake morning feature news

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Elkhart lake morning feature news
From: "Jeff Snook" <jeffsnook01@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 13:22:39 -0400
Jeez Jason, you gave away my speed secret............  a little rum the
night before, and then a little rum in the fuel cell the next morning!

Great racing with Tony and Sean.  Watched those two in my mirrors, swapping
positions and battling it out side by side in T1!  They had a great race.

I had to leave early Sunday to get home to Ohio, so I watched from the
stands as they duplicated their fun race in the Sheldon Cup race.  And, I
think Sean took the checkered flag first.  They both had video cameras going
so we'll get to see some live action soon.

Good weekend, good racing, good friends, and the former Beady Eyes paddock
at Road America was again full of TRs, including Tim and Ryan Murphy's
beautiful TR4.

Vroom, vroom,

Jeff Snook
http://www.snooksdreamcars.com