fot

[Fot] That Looong Race Prelude

To: triumph friends <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] That Looong Race Prelude
From: Jason Ostrowski <jason@multivintage.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 23:13:12 -0500

--001a11401f8a6d86c70522452103

It is that time of year in the Midwest where the season changes from light
to dark and we realize that our cars are about to hibernate for the long
cold winter.
But not before the Season Finale at Blackhawk Farms.
As recently touted here on FoT;
That Looong Race is a long standing awesome fall event that brings with it
colorful wooded views, Trick or Treating, Big Wheel Races, Partying; and
most importantly some great Triumph Camaraderie and Racing.
Several FoT favorites will be racing and many Triumph Legends will be in
attendance.
All of our Triumph cars are pretty evenly matched at Blackhawk and I am
eager to test my season of GT6 development against several of the best of
our Triumph Friends.
Anyone coming out should have a chance to bet on Ostrowski, Drews, Barr,
Snook, Alexander.
Or if you are a fan of American Iron, my teammate and big-balled Cheetah
Ace Brian Garcia, will be trying to beat us in his Dan Gurney inspired
Plymouth Barracuda.
At twice the size and twice the power, he has deck stacked in his favor but
the reliability of the TRs and the speed of the GT6 (if momentum is worth
anything on this given Sunday) will not be friendly to his grunt!
I promise the racing will not disappoint anyone.
All spectating and crew entries are free!

The Beady Eyed Crew always hosts a great wine and Cheese on Saturday
evening.
And then the party really gets going into the late night.
Friendly Ghost Racing hosts our annual long standing bad boys of racing
festival of fire in our paddock (in the deep woods of turn 2); with a burn
that crisps the leaves off every tree at the track.
This party goes back to the early days of GT6 racing with John Reed and
myself and often includes fire walking, stuffed animal sacrifices and
mostly stuff that I am not at liberty to put in print.
Pick your poison... as the Looong race is next!
October 24th and 25th
http://www.myautoevents.com/pls/mae/frmEventDetail.Show?psevent_id=15290

All Triumph fans are Welcome!!!

Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing
1969 Triumph GT6+ Racecars

--001a11401f8a6d86c70522452103

on changes from light to dark and we realize that our cars are about to hib=
ernate for the long cold=C2=A0winter.</div><div>But not before the Season F=
iv>That Looong Race is a long standing awesome=C2=A0fall event that brings =
with it colorful wooded views, Trick or Treating, Big Wheel=C2=A0Races,=C2=
=A0Partying; and most importantly some great Triumph Camaraderie and Racing=
.</div><div>Several FoT favorites will be racing and=C2=A0many Triumph Lege=
nds will be in attendance. </div><div>All of our Triumph cars are pretty ev=
enly matched at Blackhawk and I am eager to test my season of GT6=C2=A0deve=
lopment against several of the best of our=C2=A0Triumph Friends.</div><div>=
Anyone coming out should have a chance to bet on Ostrowski, Drews, Barr, Sn=
ook,=C2=A0Alexander.</div><div>Or if you are=C2=A0a fan of American Iron, m=
y teammate and big-balled Cheetah Ace Brian Garcia,=C2=A0will be trying to =
beat us in=C2=A0his Dan Gurney inspired Plymouth Barracuda. </div><div>At t=
wice the size and twice the power, he has deck stacked in his favor but the=
 reliability of the TRs and the speed of the=C2=A0GT6 (if momentum is worth=
 anything on this given Sunday) will not be=C2=A0friendly to his grunt!</di=
ew always hosts a great wine and Cheese on Saturday evening.</div><div>And =
then the party really gets going into the late night.</div><div>Friendly Gh=
ost Racing=C2=A0hosts=C2=A0our annual long standing bad boys of racing fest=
ival of fire in our=C2=A0paddock (in the deep woods of turn 2); with a=C2=
=A0burn that crisps the leaves off every tree at the track. </div><div>This=
 party goes back to the early days of=C2=A0GT6 racing with John=C2=A0Reed a=
nd myself and often includes fire walking, stuffed animal sacrifices and mo=
stly stuff that I am not at liberty to put in print.</div><div>Pick your po=
iv><a href=3D"http://www.myautoevents.com/pls/mae/frmEventDetail.Show?pseve=
nt_id=3D15290">http://www.myautoevents.com/pls/mae/frmEventDetail.Show?psev=
ent_id=3D15290</a>=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0</d=
 GT6+ Racecars</div></div>

--001a11401f8a6d86c70522452103--

--===============0663820510836397628==

fot@autox.team.net