fot

Re: [Fot] That Looong Race Prelude

To: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@McCarty-Law.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] That Looong Race Prelude
From: John Hasty <jhasty@mhc-law.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2015 17:29:54 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Cc: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
I nominate Jason as the FOT poet

Sent from my iPhone

> On Oct 17, 2015, at 11:56 AM, "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@McCarty-Law.com> wrote:
>
> This is Loooong Race number 45.  45 years in a row is a Loooong time to do
> anything.  Congratulations to Chicagoland Sports Car Club and Midwestern
> Council of Sports Car Clubs.  I hope to run Saturday with the small
> production Miata Mob and Sunday with the Vintage group.  Great fun to be
> involved.
>
> Scott B.
>
> Scott Barr
> McCarty Law LLP
> (920) 257-2233
>

> billdentin@aol.com wrote:
>
> I'll SECOND Jason's thoughts.
>
> THAT LOOOONG RACE in 1981 was one of my very first racing events, and I've
> been at every one since except for a couple when the VSCDA had a conflicting
> event at Mid-Ohio the same week end.  God willin...I'll be there next week
> end too...getting in everyone's way...
>
> Bill Dentinger

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission has been sent by a
law firm on a legal matter. It may contain information that is confidential,
privileged, proprietary, or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you are not
authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message, any part
of it, or any attachments. If you have received this message in error, please
content and notify the sender immediately of the inadvertent transmission.
There is no intent on the part of the sender to waive any privilege, including
the attorney-client privilege, that may attach to this communication. Thank you
for your cooperation. 11 U.S.C. 528(a)(4) NOTICE. We are a debt relief agency.
We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the federal Bankruptcy Code.
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive