fot

Re: [Fot] cams and roaches and such

To: TR3driver@ca.rr.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] cams and roaches and such
From: billdentin@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 09:43:07 -0500

------=_Part_100842_1427526971.1446475387161

From: Randall <TR3driver@ca.rr.com>
To: 'fot' <fot@autox.team.net>
Sent: Mon, Nov 2, 2015 3:32 am

And I'll bet there are quite a few on this listthat were born before 1935.
<g>Randall_______________________________________________

NAW!  Me and those other FOT guys you're talking about just look that old.  Our
sadomasochistic relationship with TRIUMPHs tends to be very wearing.

I love the way Babcock's mind works, and the eclectic way he keeps it busy.
For sure I must read his book.

>From 1966 to 2006, when I retired, I was a Management Trustee on a billion
>dollar Taft-Hartley Pension fund in Milwaukee.  There is an entire industry,
>the Actuaries, that are available to guide Pension Funds and their investments
>to keep them solvent.  The fund I served on has done a good job so far, and
>remains solvent.  FICA (Social Security)...not so much.

'Social Security' is being used by our government to address all sorts of
issues not related to normal retirement.  Funding has not kept up.  If they
have and use Actuaries...they're ignoring them.

Not a pretty picture.

Bill Dentinger

------=_Part_100842_1427526971.1446475387161

And I'll bet there are quite a few on this list
that were born before 1935.

&lt;g&gt;

Randall

</tt></div>

look that old.&nbsp; Our sadomasochistic relationship with TRIUMPHs tends to be
very wearing.</tt></div>

busy.&nbsp; For sure I must read his book.</tt></div>

billion dollar Taft-Hartley Pension fund in Milwaukee.&nbsp;&nbsp;There is an
entire industry, the Actuaries, that are available&nbsp;to guide Pension Funds
and their investments to keep them solvent.&nbsp; The fund I served on has done
a&nbsp;good job so far, and remains solvent.&nbsp; FICA (Social Security)...not
so much.&nbsp;</tt></div>

of issues not related to normal retirement.&nbsp; Funding has not kept
up.&nbsp; If they have and use Actuaries...they're ignoring
them.&nbsp;</tt></div>

------=_Part_100842_1427526971.1446475387161--

--===============2576826283143994642==

fot@autox.team.net