fot

Re: [Fot] Shift Knob

To: "FOT@autox.team.net FOT@autox.team.net" <FOT@autox.team.net>, Todd Redmond <alfetta95@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Shift Knob
From: <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 17:55:46 +0000
I suspect the only thing about that shift know that is Triumph are the threads
that allowed it to be spun onto the shifter. Reverse is to the bottom right,
not left as shown, and it is 1st on the top left pull down for 2nd, up and over
for third, then down for fourth. Pop it over further to the right and pull down
and you'll find reverse.

Bob Kramer
rkramer3@austin.rr.com