fot

Re: [Fot] Steering Rack TR3

To: Marcel Van Mulders <van.mulders.marcel@telenet.be>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Steering Rack TR3
From: John Hasty <jhasty@mhc-law.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 01:15:53 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Cc: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
The rack we sourced from the VA shop I sent to all was a Miny S

Sent from my iPhone

> On Nov 12, 2015, at 3:52 PM, "Marcel Van Mulders"
> <van.mulders.marcel@telenet.be> wrote:
>

> I had a TR7 rack and pinion on my TR3 race car and it is possible to
> eliminate the bump steer : the TR7 rack is about 57cm wide (distance between
> the trackrods): this is just small enough to fit trackrods(inclusive rod
> ends) of 22 à 23cm.
> If a wider steering rack is fitted (wider than about 58cm), the trackrod
> ends will touch the brake discs. Or you have to fit shorter track
> rods(shorter than 22.5cm), but then, the bump steer can't be eliminated. For
> instance, a TR4 rack is too wide and can not be used in a TR3. I believe the
> steering rack of a classic Mini can be adapted to fit in a TR3.
> PS : if I remember correctly, TR6 trackrods can be mounted on a TR7 rack and
> have the correct length.
> Marcel

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission has been sent by a
law firm on a legal matter. It may contain information that is confidential,
privileged, proprietary, or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you are not
authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message, any part
of it, or any attachments. If you have received this message in error, please
content and notify the sender immediately of the inadvertent transmission.
There is no intent on the part of the sender to waive any privilege, including
the attorney-client privilege, that may attach to this communication. Thank you
for your cooperation. 11 U.S.C. 528(a)(4) NOTICE. We are a debt relief agency.
We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the federal Bankruptcy Code.
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
eam.net