fot

[Fot] Sonoma Garage space reservations

To: Friends of Triumph <Fot@autox.team.net> s=q20140121; t=1457044734; bh=rOgPgaIh/B/VCNYp+KsypbFB4mVgWHl2PD8GuZzt3+E=; h=Received:Received:Subject:From:Content-Type:Message-Id:Date:To: Mime-Version; b=herlHGmPKAtUJBoasM5++zz18lvIoZ4CaI27nbp+BEWlG6gs1SsmSjoq3/EDn9UXK M7JHZDSRSYAIQ20mYbhnzMj4hrrhRl5rkd1h47EKY2kbjIHqIRP7B3KSaKzgx7coKS UCTxJwJ6MagopfcYlv467aUFOm/76MK+o2Tvv8RJNCDShZcoKkAyxzlKcl4JOr1Sum Yt+QfhuCUSdHp8pxX5fdBpqqpYOGTQHzFmTCzutbPo+td8gwrckRmFQSi6QGFynpDg LCp7V0IvIn1+yx4fokPLW7+ijLkyiZjr/5VmGaLlRcxD5LOqhdeomzSbrG1+WaLgQA iC3NKnrJQQbhg==
Subject: [Fot] Sonoma Garage space reservations
From: Dave <dlhogye@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2016 14:38:53 -0800
Friends,
Please refresh your request for a Sonoma garage space.
I have a list of seven reserved of the eight spaces available and I would like
to confirm the reservations.
Although, I have a space reserved for myself, I will gladly pass it along to
someone making a long tow if so desired.
The garages are terrific.  They are along the the main straight, overlooking
the hot pits and the start / finish line.  They are enclosed with walls of
windows towards the track that open and it's a great race action viewing
location.
The Kastner Cup club house garage will be next door.  There are no walls
dividing the garage spaces.  It will be open and fun.

Thanks,
Dave Hogye
831-234-4928

Sent from my iPad