fot

Re: [Fot] Sonoma Garage space reservations

To: Friends of Triumph <Fot@autox.team.net> s=q20140121; t=1457046064; bh=m68xf38zfqU71TaT1zyxs4cNg9I4aTJIwkAgT+OmkJU=; h=Received:Received:Mime-Version:Content-Type:Message-Id:From: Subject:Date:To; b=b9brsLZq3PJNQ38vIa0J9Z0kIR4VQ13IbabBWZWRP+BBON8CXW1Q2u8UA3qz885yu vK5x47rHe8E9PefE+2e8twBcNGgHaxVff1U3ZeaCWKc5EvwwLaRaMs1NZAHQFIlQpd QOslx8eIwhHiPWCN3LJTfzd9mvB2Lto48oaR7aCFbfr29DHvBthrbV+elM17XEf4r/ H9URqmbOjqvATE0mfW30/82cE9kiokUR4pQqod35nKodexZNyVLGPHTJSxzxGKBZmt olwy0r4tObWrIc491CGXcGf3ijTlj3LK7tlVM1aeXNa8Re08bbj4wtTFGs3iSxjRvR s7RIEH5nuAVkw==
Subject: Re: [Fot] Sonoma Garage space reservations
From: Dave <dlhogye@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2016 15:01:02 -0800
Excuse me.   A garage space is $125 for the weekend.  There are 4 spaces within
a garage door.  Two in front and two in back.  As a group we will have 3 garage
doors.  One for the KCup club house and two for car spaces.  CSRG is providing
one door at no cost.

Dave H.

Sent from my iPad

fot@autox.team.net