fot

Re: [Fot] Floor jack

To: Scott Janzen <Janzen@REcatalyst.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Floor jack
From: Dean Tetterton <tr3a58@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 10:36:30 -0400
Cc: 'Friends of Triumph' Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Bought a Sears 1/2 ton floor jack over 30 years ago and still use it. Not light
weight
but I don't carry it I roll it. Never been repaired and lets down as slow as
you want to
and will stay up for days at the time. I have never bought cheap tools and have
lots
of old ones. My son will get to use them.

Dean T.
You guys have fun in CA.