fot

[Fot] Post Race Coverage. Kastner Cup 2016 Sonoma

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Post Race Coverage. Kastner Cup 2016 Sonoma
From: Joe Alexander <joealexandervintage@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2016 21:23:00 -0500
One thing about the FOT, folks tend to jump in whenever there is a need or
opportunity.

Vintage Racecar.   Has already posted on Internet. Casey Annis

Vintage Motorsports. Has Internet posted. Scott Paceley

Triumph World.  John Clancy will do something in the UK.

Classic Motorsports.    ???

Victory Lane.  Had a representative but he did not appear.

VTR.  Mike Cook will be looking for information

Moss Motoring.  Dave Stuursma is aware but needs info.

Other?

Volunteers?   I think our efforts are running at an all time level of awareness
among the Triumph Community. It's a great tribute to Kas Kastner and the well
prepared cars and superlative driving.

Joe Alexander
645 1st Street
Jesup, IA 50648