fot

Re: [Fot] Big Race at Road America

To: James J Dolan <jdolan@voyagerhldgs.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Big Race at Road America
From: "Chuck Arnold and/or Kathleen Kelley" <triosan@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 14:00:46 -0700
Cc: Friends <fot@autox.team.net>

--001a1147584c3080720537ef43f6

Weekend over. How did you get on?

On Jul 18, 2016 12:11 PM, "James J Dolan" <jdolan@voyagerhldgs.com> wrote:

> Jason - Good luck this weekend.
> RA is a wonderful track and it is the big one. Elkhart Lake tonight is as
> good as it gets in racing. See how many Triumph stickers you can find in
> Siebkens!
>
> We will be running the =E2=80=9972 Group 44 GT6 and Kas=E2=80=99s #6 Kast=
ner Brophy =E2=80=9872
> car against each other this weekend on the streets of Schenley Park with
> the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix.
>
> We=E2=80=99ll do our best to make the Triumphs stand tall in front of tho=
usands on
> the golf course.
>
> Jim Dolan
> AccessMotorSports
>
> On 7/15/16, 12:10 AM, "Fot on behalf of Jason Ostrowski" <
> fot-bounces@autox.team.net on behalf of jason@multivintage.com> wrote:
>
> >Well my friends... I am about to embark on my biggest race weekend of my
> career. The big one at road America is this weekend. Brian and I have
> worked for weeks prepping 3 team cars for the Wethertech International
> Challenge. We have the Cheetah. The Barracuda. And my time tested baby...
> The king of GT6's which has be prepared to its highest standard to date!
> There are 62 cars competing against me in the Triumph. This is it folks. =
> am poised for a good showing to do our marque proud. I'm so tired from
> working on these cars that you will not get my usual lofty philosophical
> breaths of description this time. But I can promise that I have prepared
> the car to win and the rest is up to the racing Gods and a strong right
> foot!
> >Say a prayer for a Friendly Ghost Racing A+. For the big races we say...
> Godspeed.
> >Jason Ostrowski
> >Friendly Ghost Racing
> >1969 Triumph GT6+ racecars
> >
> >Sent from my iPhone
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/jdolan@voyagerhldgs.com

--001a1147584c3080720537ef43f6

2:11 PM, &quot;James J Dolan&quot; &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:jdolan@voyagerhldg=
s.com">jdolan@voyagerhldgs.com</a>&gt; wrote:<br type=3D"attribution"><bloc=
kquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #cc=
c solid;padding-left:1ex">Jason - Good luck this weekend.<br>
RA is a wonderful track and it is the big one. Elkhart Lake tonight is as g=
ood as it gets in racing. See how many Triumph stickers you can find in Sie=
bkens!<br>
We will be running the =E2=80=9972 Group 44 GT6 and Kas=E2=80=99s #6 Kastne=
r Brophy =E2=80=9872 car against each other this weekend on the streets of =
Schenley Park with the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix.<br>
We=E2=80=99ll do our best to make the Triumphs stand tall in front of thous=
ands on the golf course.<br>
Jim Dolan<br>
AccessMotorSports<br>
On 7/15/16, 12:10 AM, &quot;Fot on behalf of Jason Ostrowski&quot; &lt;<a h=
ref=3D"mailto:fot-bounces@autox.team.net";>fot-bounces@autox.team.net</a> on=
 behalf of <a href=3D"mailto:jason@multivintage.com";>jason@multivintage.com=
</a>&gt; wrote:<br>
&gt;Well my friends... I am about to embark on my biggest race weekend of m=
y career. The big one at road America is this weekend. Brian and I have wor=
ked for weeks prepping 3 team cars for the Wethertech International Challen=
ge. We have the Cheetah. The Barracuda. And my time tested baby... The king=
 of GT6&#39;s which has be prepared to its highest standard to date! There =
are 62 cars competing against me in the Triumph. This is it folks. I am poi=
sed for a good showing to do our marque proud. I&#39;m so tired from workin=
g on these cars that you will not get my usual lofty philosophical breaths =
of description this time. But I can promise that I have prepared the car to=
 win and the rest is up to the racing Gods and a strong right foot!<br>
&gt;Say a prayer for a Friendly Ghost Racing A+. For the big races we say..=
. Godspeed.<br>
&gt;Jason Ostrowski<br>
&gt;Friendly Ghost Racing<br>
&gt;1969 Triumph GT6+ racecars<br>