fot

Re: [Fot] Toyo R888 - tyre pressures?

To: 'FOT list' <fot@autox.team.net>, Robert MacKenzie <list@mackenzie.aero>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Toyo R888 - tyre pressures?
From: dustin nicholson <nicholsondustin@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 17:28:22 +0000 (UTC)
Those numbers seem way high.  I like the R888's on my Spit around 24 psi cold
and am very happy with them, I believe Derek runs his closer to 30 and isn't as
satisfied as evidenced by the higher speed I could make stick on the carousel
at MSR-H.  Of course there could be other factors such as his car's excessive
weight or my recently improved but still too positive camber.  I'll play with
the pressures a little more this weekend at the CVAR race and let you know if I
have anymore feedback.

Mine are not heat cycled or shaved, so *you're results may vary*

Dusty