fot

Re: [Fot] That Looong Race 2016

To: Bill Dentinger <BillDentin@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] That Looong Race 2016
From: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@McCarty-Law.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 13:18:03 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Cc: triumph friends <fot@autox.team.net>
1:20.435, according Race Monitor, but who's counting  :-)

The SRF doesn't have any more power than my Spit, but it's a couple of hundred
pounds lighter and brakes and goes where you point it so reliably that you
don't feel like you have to slow down much.

That said, I'm eager to have a Triumph back on the track next year.  Much GT6
work to do over the winter!

Scott (B.)