fot

[Fot] Kastner cup at Blackhawk raceway

Subject: [Fot] Kastner cup at Blackhawk raceway
From: cudapilot at comcast.net (Brian Garcia)
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2017 21:49:17 -0600 (CST)
Amici-

I hope everyone enjoyed their holidays.  I apologize that things have been a
little quiet for a bit but plans still moving forward full speed for the 2017
Kastner Cup at Blackhawk Farms raceway June 16-18.  I have been working closely
with VSCDA and we are very close to having a preliminary schedule prepared.
Registration for the event is scheduled to open in early February.  I will
alert the list as soon as online registration goes live.   Again, we will have
our own run group for Practice, Qualifying, and Sprint Races as well as the
Kastner Cup itself.  The Kastner Cup race will take place toward the end of the
day on Saturday.

FOT will have a large area of the paddock set aside for racers and guests
alike.  There will be plenty of room in the Triumph Car Corral for everyone
that comes out to support the event.  The hub of FOT activity will be a large
tent that will house our guests of honor, the Kastners, as well as a FOT
hospitality area that you will definitely want to check out.   There will be
room in this tent to paddock four or five  cars if anyone is interested in a
sheltered spot.  To help offset the costs of the event, we are offering these
covered spots with power for $100.  All of this money goes to the event fund.
Please contact me if you are interested.   Also, several FOT members have sent
donations to help with the event costs - your generosity is so appreciated and
thanks for helping us get closer to realizing our goals.

I can't tell you how excited I am to host all of you and, finally, to be able
to compete in the Kastner Cup.  148 days and counting - it will be here before
you know it.

I'll be sending updates to the list as well as updating the Kastner Cup
Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/2017-Kastner-Cup-412465015590721/
You can also contact me any time at cudapilot at comcast.net mailto:cudapilot
at comcast.net  or 847-452-2246.

Best regards,