fot

[Fot] Kastner cup at Blackhawk raceway

Subject: [Fot] Kastner cup at Blackhawk raceway
From: enquiries at roadandtrack.net.au (Enquiries Road & Track)
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2017 07:19:16 +1000
my wife cindy and myself will be attending,  coming from Australia. i have
some work in WV in late may and will do a bit of holidaying in DC and then
up to Toronto, before coming over to that area.

We found the suggested motel was fully booked, but there are nearbye
alternatives it seems

if anyone needs a help beforehand or at the raceway, just yell as we are
both very experienced in triumph racing . provided you live somewhere near
our travels, we would be delighted to call in and lend a hand.

look forward to finally meeting the many of you i have corresponded with
over the years.

terry o'beirne
australia