fot

[Fot] Holley Red Top fuel pump question

Subject: [Fot] Holley Red Top fuel pump question
From: gt6steve at aol.com (gt6steve at aol.com)
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2017 15:51:28 -0500
Yes, I did have feed problems when I initally installed toe Holley Pump.  I now
mount them inder the boot floor either side .  I consider them to be well
protected by the frame crossmember and the lines come UP thru the floor and run
internally.  Never been a problem since the install.  The twin setup is pure
redundancy and almost certainly not necessary.  Steve