fot

[Fot] Wilwood calipers?

Subject: [Fot] Wilwood calipers?
From: britcars at bellsouth.net (barry rosenberg)
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 11:47:10 +0000 (UTC)
Easy to do. I think they sell different thickness spacers. I made my own based
on the vented rotor I used. Easy and safe. The fluid lines ran outside the
caliper and adjusted to the wider setting or I made new lines. If you have
internal passages, you have to machine a small recess on both sides of the
spacer and use new sealing rings.Barry

    On Thursday, February 9, 2017 2:27 PM, Brian Dennis via Fot <fot at