fot

[Fot] Overdrive adjustment Urgent! TR4 Detroit Locker problem, locks whe

Subject: [Fot] Overdrive adjustment Urgent! TR4 Detroit Locker problem, locks wheels going backwards
From: ac at camoletti.ch (AC)
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 15:28:48 +0200
Good you solved it !

Just one thought : when adjusting the overdrive, the official procedure (lever
aligned with the hole) does not always work (due to wear or other factors).
Mine slipped with the official adjustment. You have to adjust it with a
pressure gauge (and the adaptor) based on the gauge readings and you will get
it right 100%. On mine the correct lever adjustment was pretty far from the
official hole alignment setting.

I do not have the info at hand (in the home PC), but I can forward the
pressures etc t if you need, or you may find the details in the forum?s archive.

All the best for the Elkhart Lake WE!
Alex Camoletti (Switzerland)

De : Fot [mailto:fot-bounces at autox.team.net] De la part de R. John Lye via
Fot
Envoy? : mardi 12 septembre 2017 14:15
? : timmmurphh at gmail.com; fot at autox.team.net
Objet : Re: [Fot] Urgent! TR4 Detroit Locker problem, locks wheels going
backwards

Glad that it was an easy fix.  Thanks for the update.

John