fot

[Fot] Urgent! TR4 Detroit Locker problem, locks wheels going backwards

Subject: [Fot] Urgent! TR4 Detroit Locker problem, locks wheels going backwards
From: rjl at gt-classics.com (R. John Lye)
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 08:14:59 -0400

Glad that it was an easy fix.&nbsp; Thanks for the update.

John

&nbsp;
&nbsp;

On Mon, 11 Sep 2017 12:45:09 -0500, timmmurphh--- via Fot  wrote:

Problem solved. The OD was engaged!! The operating lever was not adjusted
properly. Once out of OD, the Detroit Locker worked just fine. We will be at
Elkhart lake this weekend!!!!

We will adjust the operating lever per the Triumph Workshop Manual and should
then have the OD solenoid working properly.

Thanks for all the responses, much appreciated. Glad was an easy fix.

Tim and Ryan

fot at autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive