fot

[Fot] Garage art poster for sale

Subject: [Fot] Garage art poster for sale
From: tedtsimx at bright.net (Ted Schumacher)
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2017 15:02:27 -0400
One of our customers had framed the event poster from 1992 Mid-Ohio
Vintage race and Triumph was the featured marque. A really good event
with lots of TR's entered. Even Group 44 had a display.? Poster measures
18" x 24". It's in an inexpensive plastic poster frame. We could remove
from frame and ship in a tube. A nice item with good graphics.? Colors
are better than picture show. Had a hard time keeping light reflection
from washing the picture. To FOT first before going the great unwashed
eBay route.? $15 + postage. Thanks, Ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx at bright.net
http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com
108 S. Jefferson St.
Pandora, Ohio, USA 45877
Fax: 419.384.3272 (24 Hrs.)
Phone: 800.543.6648 (US & Canada)
Tech/ Gen. Information/ Worldwide: 419.384.3022