fot

[Fot] D Type Overdrive

Subject: [Fot] D Type Overdrive
From: spitlist at cox.net (Joe Curry)
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2017 12:13:48 -0700
Thanks to everyone who replied to my request regarding jointing compounds.
After weighing all the suggestions and searching the internet on costs of
these options, I have decided to get some Permatex Gasket Dressing and
sealant.  The ads compare it to Hylomar Universal Blue.  The deciding factor
was the size of the packaging and the resultant price. I don't need a huge
supply that will go bad after opening and sitting on the shelf for years.

Cheers,

Joe

Sent from my HAL-9000

  _____