fot

[Fot] If you were wondering why I wasn't kicking your butt at Road Ameri

Subject: [Fot] If you were wondering why I wasn't kicking your butt at Road America last weekend?............................Kas, there's a question here...........
From: dos_gusanos at msn.com (Henry Morrison)
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2017 19:03:05 +0000
It was either the stock mechanical fuel pump could not deliver enough fuel or I
need to punch my needle and seat assemblies out.  What say you?  The car would
get to 5000 rev's and just sit there and surge as the gas trickled in.  I'm
comfortable it wasn't an ignition problem. I threw a couple of long bomb band
aids at the problem but then all of the sudden, the event was over.

Cheers, Henry Morrison

Albuquerque, NM